Rubik’s cubes, NVIDIA TAO, and perfectly labeled toys— Rendered.ai at CVPR 2022!
TLDR: Rendered.ai is teaming with NVIDIA at this year’s live CVPR 2022 in New Orleans where we’re giving a half-day tutorial next Monday, June 20th, on using a platform for synthetic data to create data for AI/ML training and validation!
If you are going to be in New Orleans next week for the Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition conference, known as CVPR 2022, we invite you to stop by and attend our 1/2 day tutorial, co-presented with NVIDIA!
- Location: Ernest N. Morial Convention Center, room R02–05
- Time: Half Day — Morning (0900–1230)
- Date: Monday, June 20
- What to bring: Laptop, preferably preloaded with Anaconda to run Jupyter notebooks
If you attend, you’ll learn all about:
- How to use Rendered.ai to create and deploy channels for unlimited synthetic data generation
- The latest news on NVIDIA TAO and what NVIDIA is doing to enhance synthetic data workflows, presented by our guest Ekaterina (Katja) Sirazitdinova, Senior Data Scientist with NVIDIA
- How to extend your synthetic data workflows with post-processing GAN domain adaptation, UMAP comparison between datasets, and more!
- How to modify and manipulate an example channel with simulated toys (including Rubik’s cubes) dropped into boxes used to generate synthetic data to train AI to detect toys in real images!
If you aren’t able to attend and want to find out more about Rendered.ai and our PaaS for synthetic data generation, we recommend starting with a trial account here:
If you are going to be there, please be sure to stop by and say hello!