DADoES, Inc. d/b/a Rendered.ai
Last Updated: February 16, 2023
This notice describes the personal data we collect, how it is used and shared, and your choices regarding this data.
We may occasionally update this notice. We encourage our users to periodically review this notice for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions or concerns about your privacy or anything in this notice, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
II. To whom does this notice apply?
This notice describes how Rendered.ai collects and uses personal data. This notice applies to all users of our website and all products and services offered by us, referred to as ‘users’ in this notice.
Users in California should additionally refer to the section of this notice below which provides information regarding Rendered.ai’s privacy practices related to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
III. What data do we collect?
The following data is collected by or on behalf of Rendered.ai:
- Data provided by users. This includes information about yourself and your company.
- Email addresses
- Payment information
- IP addresses
- Data created during use of our services. This includes:
- Usage data: we collect data about how users interact with our services. This includes data such as access dates and times, pages viewed and other system activity and type of browser. In some cases, we collect this data through cookies, server logs, plug ins and similar tracking technologies that create and maintain unique identifiers. To learn more about these technologies, please see our Cookie Notice.
- Device data: We may collect data about the devices used to access our services, including the hardware models, device IP address and operating systems and versions, software.
IV. How do we use the data we collect?
Rendered.ai collects and uses data to enable us to provide you with our products and services. We also use the data we collect:
- For research and development of our products and services
- For customer support
- To comply with our legal obligations or to protect our rights
Rendered.ai does not sell or share user personal data with third parties for marketing purposes.
V. What data do we share with others, and why?
Rendered.ai may share the data we collect:
- With Rendered.ai service providers and business partnersRendered.ai provides data to its service providers or business partners (each a “Subprocessor”). These include:
- Payment processors and facilitators
- Cloud storage providers
- Data analytics providers including
- Marketing and sales support providers
- Data hosting providers including
- Accounting services providers
A current list of Rendered.ai’s Subprocessors and the purpose(s) for which they are provided access to personal data by Rendered.ai is available at https://www.rendered.ai/privacy_supplement.html. Rendered.ai may modify this list from time to time as it Subprocessors and the services they provide change.
- For legal reasons or in the event of a disputeRendered.ai may share users’ personal data if we believe it’s required by applicable law, regulation, operating license or agreement, legal process or governmental request, or where the disclosure is otherwise appropriate due to safety or similar concerns.This also includes sharing personal data with others in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company.
VI. Are Rendered.ai’s Subprocessors required to safeguard the privacy of your personal data?
Rendered.ai ensures that its Subprocessors comply with applicable data privacy laws and regulations, including, without limitation, GDPR and CCPA (as defined below), and its agreements with the Subsprocessors require them to maintain the confidentiality and security of the personal data they process on behalf of Rendered.ai and to comply with all applicable data privacy laws and regulations.
Rendered.ai regularly reviews and audits the activities of its Subprocessors to ensure they are complying with the terms of their agreement and applicable laws and regulations.
VII. How long do we keep your data for?
Rendered.ai retains user data for as long as necessary for the purposes described above. This means that we retain different categories of data for different periods of time depending on the category of user to whom the data relates, the type of data, and the purposes for which we collected the data.
Users may request deletion of their accounts at any time by contacting email@example.com. Rendered.ai may retain user data after a deletion request due to legal or regulatory requirements or for the reasons stated in this policy.
Specific examples of data retention timelines include:
- After requesting organization account deletion – For customers who request deletion of their organization data, the organization data will be irretrievable upon deletion request and data will be deleted within thirty (30) calendar days.
- After requesting user account deletion – For customers who request deletion of user account data, the user account data will be irretrievable upon deletion request and data will be deleted within thirty (30) calendar days.
- After organization subscription expiration – An organization will be unavailable to its users upon expiration. Rendered.ai will keep the expired organization’s data for ninety (90) calendar days after which time the organization and its data will be deleted.
- After expiration of a trial account – We will delete expired trial accounts including the organization and user data after ninety (90) calendar days unless the user contacts us for an extension or initiates a purchase.
Deletion of a customer’s organization will include removal of any user data uploaded during use of the Platform.
VIII. How do we secure your data?
Rendered.ai uses industry standard security measures to secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We regularly review our security measures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. However, please be aware that, despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
Our current security measures include:
- Data encryption in transit and at rest
- Standard password security and account protection mechanisms
- AWS data storage and services
IX. What are our grounds for processing data?
We only collect and use personal data where we have lawful grounds to do so. These include processing user personal data to provide requested services and features, for purposes of Rendered.ai’s legitimate interests or those of other parties, to fulfil our legal obligations, or based on consent.
X. What about children’s data?
Rendered.ai is not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we find out that a child under 13 has given us personal information, we will take steps to delete that information. If you believe that a child under the age of 13 has given us personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
XI. What are my rights as a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA)?
Controller and Processor
Purpose of Processing
Categories of Personal Data
The categories of personal data processed by Rendered.ai are as described herein.
Sources of Personal Data
The sources of personal data processed by Rendered.ai are as described herein.
Recipients of Personal Data
The recipients of personal data processed by Rendered.ai are as described herein.
Transfer of Personal Data outside the EEA
Rendered.ai may transfer personal data to recipients located outside the EEA. Rendered.ai will take appropriate measures to ensure that the transfer of personal data outside the EEA is carried out in accordance with the GDPR.
Rights of Data Subjects
Data subjects located in the EEA have the following rights under the GDPR:
- The right to access personal data held about them, and to obtain a copy of it.
- The right to rectification of inaccurate personal data.
- The right to erasure of personal data (also known as the “right to be forgotten”).
- The right to restrict the processing of personal data.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to the processing of personal data.
Data subjects can exercise these rights by contacting Rendered.ai at [insert contact information]. Rendered.ai will respond to requests to exercise these rights within the timeframe set out in the GDPR (generally within one month of receipt of the request).
Data Protection Officer (DPO)
Rendered.ai has appointed a Data Protection Officer (DPO) who is responsible for monitoring Rendered.ai’s compliance with the GDPR. The contact details of the DPO are email@example.com.
Data subjects located in the EEA have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if they consider that Rendered.ai’s processing of their personal data infringes the GDPR.
XII. What are my rights as a California resident?
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) allows consumers in California to opt out of certain sharing of their data.
It is important for you to know that Rendered.ai does not sell your data. Please see above for further information on what data we collect and how we use it.
California law requires us to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. This is a web browser setting that requests that a web application disable its tracking of an individual user. If you choose to turn on the DNT setting in your browser, your browser sends a special signal to websites to stop tracking your activity. Our website will present the user with the option to opt out of tracking and the user may use that mechanism to indicate that they do not want to be tracked.
California residents may request that Rendered.ai:
- Disclose the sources, categories, and specific pieces of personal information we have collected about them, how that information is used including the purpose, and with whom Rendered.ai shares it
- Delete their personal information
- Disclose, for any “sales” of personal information under the CCPA, the categories of personal information collected and sold and to what categories of third parties it was sold
- Opt them out of sales of their personal information (if any), although the Rendered.ai does not anticipate such sales.
- Provide a copy of their personal information in a readily usable format that allows the information to be transmitted to others
- California residents may not be discriminated against for exercising any of the rights described above.
California residents may exercise these rights by contacting Rendered.ai at firstname.lastname@example.org.
XIII. Users outside of the United States and the EEA
Rendered.ai is located in the United States. If you are a user based outside of the United States or the EEA, you should be aware that any personal data you provide to us may be stored, processed, transferred between, and accessed from the United States and such other country in which you reside. By using our services, you consent to this transfer.
XIV. Governmental and Law Enforcement Action
We will protect the privacy and security of personal information as set out in this notice, regardless of where it is processed or stored; however, you explicitly acknowledge and consent to the fact that personal data stored or processed in the United States will be subject to the laws of the United States, including the ability of governments, courts, law enforcement or regulatory agencies of the United States to obtain disclosure of your personal information.